Welcome to Distinctive Engineering Inc.
- Do you have an environmental issue or incident?
- Has someone spilled fuel or chemicals on a first party or third party property?
- Has water or sewage impacted a building and you need advice on how to remediate it effectively and safely?
- Do you need help identifying the source of water intrusion, mold, or other contaminant?
- Has there been a fire? Is there smoke damage on a third party property?
- Does someone believe they have found asbestos material, lead, or other potentially dangerous substance?
- Is the TSSA, MOE, or MOL calling you demanding an action plan related to an incident?
DEI has the knowledge and experience to immediately step in on your behalf and ensure that the environmental incident is dealt with appropriately. DEI can also communicate with the regulatory agencies (TSSA/MOE/MOL) to ensure that they get the answers they need. You can trust in DEI to quickly and effectively deal with your environmental issue, and to mitigate any long term liabilities/risks related to a loss.
The longer most environmental incidents are left alone, the greater the possibility that their effects can increase in severity. Call DEI as soon as possible once an incident is identified. Phone advice for clients is no charge, so do not hesitate.
24/365 RESPONSE HELPS CONTAIN AND MITIGATE THE ENVIRONMENTAL RISKS
Why DEI – Our Value:
- Expert Credentials and Experience: Licenced Professional Engineer, Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist, WRT, AMRT, FSRT, Ontario Asbestos Worker.
- Comprehensive assessment of the environmental, health, and safety issues.
- DEI engineers will develop and implement an effective assessment and remediation strategy.
Effective Project Management
- Experienced professionals develop remedial options in advance.
- Produce timely and accurate budget estimates, and effectively manage contractors to control costs.
- Detailed project documentation assists our clients in the event of subrogation or legal issues.
- Technical and final reports are signed and sealed by a Professional Engineer.
- Rely on DEI’s work to mitigate the risk of long term environmental liabilities related to the loss.
- Mitigation of any potential risks associated with a future environmental assessment, that may be performed by a third party, if the impacted property is sold.