Whether it is a $1,000 peer review or a $10,000,000 CAT the professionals at DEI have the experience.
DEI’s Principal Michael LeBlanc, P.Eng., RPIH
- Licenced Professional Engineer in Ontario since 1998
- Certificate of Authorization (PEO) to provide services to the public
- Qualified Person as recognized by the MOE and TSSA
- Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist, Association of Professional Industrial Hygienists
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Type 1 and 2 Asbestos Worker
- Highway Emergency Response Specialist – SERTC
- Incident Command – Lambton College
- Confined Space Entry
• Residential, Industrial & Commercial Losses
• Fuel, Fire, and Chemical spills
• Water, Sewage, and Mold Losses
• Type I, II, and III Asbestos incidents
• Airborne Contamination Including Particulates, VOC’s, and Benzene
• Transportation Spills – Saddle Tank, Tanker, HazMat (Class 8)
• Refined Product Pipeline Spills
• Peer Review and In-Progress Site Monitoring
Knowledge – Professionals that have a thorough understanding of their area of expertise.
Experience – Proven track record of implementing environmental engineering solutions.
Integrity – The highest standard of personal and corporate ethics.
Efficiency – Timely and effective project implementation to meet the client’s objectives.